Pay 4 weekly or prepay when you move in to save more.
No minimum term. Unused days refunded. Any questions? Please call 01993 323 100
A 15 sq ft storage unit is approximately the same size as:
120 Cubic Feet
108 Archive Boxes
80 Standard Boxes
8 Washing Machines
3.4 Hatchback Loads
2.4 Estate Car Loads
1.6 Small Vans
0.5 Transit Vans
0.3 Bed House
0.2 Luton Vans
0.1 Containers (20ft)
0.1 Lorries (7.5Ton)
- All units except lockers are at least 8 ft (2.5m) high.
- Free access 7 days a week.
- No security deposit to pay.
- Free lock for your storage unit.
- Free rental crates with every unit.
- Our own staff on site 7 days a week.
- Unused days refunded.
Use our size calculator tool here to work out how much space you will need for your things.
Or let us work out the best size for you – please get in touch.
Move In Deals
- You can add multiple units to your online booking before you checkout.
- Move out or switch unit anytime with just 7 days notice even during any move in deal.
We work hard to keep your things safe but it is impossible to guarantee that no risk exists.
See full details of our insurance cover here
Before You Store
- If you don’t have both of these we will need to see:
- Photo ID.
- Proof of address.
- Proof of account number and sort code for your direct debit form.
- Show proof of your own insurance if you are not taking our insurance option.
Room Size & Shape
You can estimate the value now and amend it in store.
Stored items must be insured with our insurance or you can use your own insurance.
Your first payment is due by card in store or by bacs when you move in.
You can switch to a different room or frequency when you move in if your needs change.
If you move out early time used is charged without any move in discount and we refund the rest.
Ongoing storage (if you need it) can be paid monthly or annually by direct debit.
You can switch between monthly or annual payments anytime as your needs change.
Unused time is refunded when you move out if you have made payments on time.
Is this what you wanted to do?