Opening on the 1st of April 2022
Pay 4 weekly or prepay when you move in to save more.
No minimum term. Unused days refunded. Any questions? Please call 01264 310 703
A 25 sq ft storage unit is approximately the same size as:
200 Cubic Feet
180 Archive Boxes
133 Standard Boxes
13 Washing Machines
5.7 Hatchback Loads
4 Estate Car Loads
2.7 Small Vans
0.9 Transit Vans
0.5 Bed House
0.3 Luton Vans
0.1 Containers (20ft)
0.1 Lorries (7.5Ton)
0.1 Articulated Trucks
0.1 Space Shuttles
- All units except lockers are at least 8 ft (2.5m) high.
- Free access 7 days a week.
- No security deposit to pay.
- Free lock for your storage unit.
- Free rental crates with every unit.
- Our own staff on site 7 days a week.
- Unused days refunded.
Use our size calculator tool here to work out how much space you will need for your things.
Or let us work out the best size for you – please get in touch.
You can easily switch to a smaller or larger unit size from those available in store anytime before or after you start storing.
Move In Deals
- Get a move in deal (where available) on more than 1 storage unit. All deals run from the date you first store with us. You can’t move storage units to get repeat move in deals – they are move in deals not move around deals.
- Using multiple smaller units or a bigger unit may give you better value. Downsize anytime if you have more space than you need.
- If some things will be moved out of storage before other items use two smaller units to vacate one unit early and save money.
- You can add multiple units to your online booking before you checkout.
- Save an extra 10% every year (that’s over 5 free weeks) by paying annually. Switch back to 4 weekly payments anytime.
- Move out or switch unit anytime with just 7 days notice even during any move in deal.
- Any days overpaid are refunded after calculating the time used on your last invoice without any discount.
Pack and stack like a pro with our reusable crates. Every storage unit comes with an allowance of free rental crates for the duration of storage. Additional crates are just 24p (20p +VAT) each per week. Add or return crates at any time.
We work hard to keep your things safe but it is impossible to guarantee that no risk exists.
Just as a safe driver needs insurance we require our customers to have insurance for the replacement value of their stored items. This provides protection should stored items be lost or damaged.
You can estimate the insured value when you reserve and amend it if necessary when you come to start storing.
See full details of our insurance cover here
Before You Store
- Reserve a storage unit to guarantee availability, rates and discounts. You can change your reservation if you need to.
- If someone will be moving your things for you and you can’t come to the store yourself we can set things up for you remotely – just let us know in advance.
- To start using a storage unit you just need to show a photo driving license and a debit card with your bank account number on it.
- If you don’t have both of these we will need to see:
- Photo ID.
- Proof of address.
- Proof of account number and sort code for your direct debit form.
- Your first payment is due when you move in. We do not accept cash payments for storage. Contact us if you wish to pay by bank transfer.
- Show proof of your own insurance if you are not taking our insurance option.
- We will verify your identity and confirm your reservation within 24 hours. If your reservation is declined your booking deposit is refunded.
Room Size & Shape
Due to construction constraints rooms vary slightly in size & shape. Each room is allocated to the closest size band.
If you would prefer a rectangular or square room or need a certain length or width for a particular piece of furniture for example please let us know.
You can estimate the value now and amend it in store.
Stored items must be insured with our insurance or you can use your own insurance.
Your first payment is due by card in store or by bacs when you move in.
You can switch to a different room or frequency when you move in if your needs change.
If you move out early time used is charged without any move in discount and we refund the rest.
Ongoing storage (if you need it) can be paid monthly or annually by direct debit.
You can switch between monthly or annual payments anytime as your needs change.
Unused time is refunded when you move out if you have made payments on time.
Is this what you wanted to do?