This storage room is approximately the same volume as:
468 Archive Boxes
40 Single Mattresses
14.9 Hatchback Loads
10.4 Estate Car Loads
6.9 Small Vans
2.3 Transit Vans
0.9 Luton Vans
0.4 Containers (20ft)
0.4 Lorries (7.5Ton)
0.2 Large Lorries
0.2 Articulated Trucks
- Free access 7 days a week.
- No security deposit to pay.
- No minimum time commitment.
- Any days overpaid are refunded promptly.
- Free padlock for your room.
- Our own staff on site 7 days a week.
- No need to use our insurance if you have your own.
If some of your things will be moved out of storage before other items, use two smaller rooms to vacate one room early saving you money.
Move In discounts can be selected for any rooms you use and run from the date when you first start storing with us.
Any days you pay for but don't use are refunded promptly.
Whichever of our discounts you choose you can move out anytime with just 7 days notice.
Everything in store must be insured for their full new replacement value.
If your things should be destroyed (by fire for example) your insurance is intended to compensate you for your loss.
If you do not declare the full new replacement value you will not be able to claim for the full extent of any loss.
Your things can be covered under our self storage insurance with rates between 50p and £1.25 per £1000 of cover per week.
If you have a business or household policy covering your things in storage you can use that instead. Please email or bring in proof of alternate cover if you wish to use this option.
We work very hard to keep your things safe however we cannot guarantee that your things will never be lost or damaged.
See full insurance details here:
Things To Remember
- Reserve a room to guarantee availability, rates and discounts.
- We will quickly run an ID check and confirm whether your reservation has been accepted. This is a 'soft' check that does not affect your credit rating.
If you have an adverse credit record we will require a refundable security deposit. Your reservation deposit will be refunded if your reservation is declined.
To start using a room you will need to bring:
- Photo ID. A UK driving licence is best as it also shows your address.
- Proof of account number and sort code for your direct debit form. A debit card often shows your bank account number and sort code.
- Proof of address. The address shown on a driving licence is fine. Don't worry if your address is changing.
- Credit or debit card to make your first storage payment. We do not accept cash payments for storage.
- Proof of your own insurance if you are not taking our insurance option.
Discounts & refunds of unused time are only available if you pay for any ongoing storage services on time by direct debit.
Room Size & Shape
Due to construction constraints rooms vary slightly in size & shape. Each room is allocated to the closest size band.
If you would prefer a rectangular or square room or need a certain length or width for a particular piece of furniture for example please let us know.