- Free access 7 days a week.
- No security deposit to pay.
- Prepay your first 3, 6 or 12 months and get a move in discount.
- Pay for ongoing storage monthly or pay annually with 10% off.
- Free lock for your room.
- Our own staff on site 7 days a week.
Monthly vs 4 Weekly
- Many storage companies charge 4 weekly so you will make 13 payments rather than 12 monthly payments in a year. Each payment will be on a slightly different day each month which might be frustrating.
- At Storagebase pay for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months when you move in. Discounts are available for longer payments on certain room sizes subject to availability.
- If you need to keep storing pay monthly or annually. Each payment will be on the same date each month – and there will only be 12 rather than 13 a year.
- If you want to change frequency or move your payment to a more convenient date in the month just let us know.
Multiple Storage Rooms
- If some of your things will be moved out of storage before other items use two smaller rooms to vacate one room early saving you money.
- 2 smaller storage rooms can cost less than a single larger one if we have more available.
- You can add multiple rooms to your booking before you checkout.
- Move out anytime with just 7 days notice.
- Any days paid for but not used after your first period of storage are refunded promptly pro rata.
Whilst the risk to items in storage is small insurance can only provide financial compensation and this may not be able to make up for the loss of sentimental items.
We recommend taking the time to keep separate digital or other copies of important sentimental items which can give you peace of mind long even if you are no longer storing them.
You may wish to keep items of particular sentimental value elsewhere e.g. in a safety deposit box, with friends or with family if you feel that is more suitable.
Before You Store
- Reserve a room to guarantee availability, rates and discounts.
- We will quickly run an ID check and confirm whether your reservation has been accepted.
- Your reservation deposit will be refunded if your reservation is declined.
- To start using a room you will need to provide:
- Photo ID. A UK driving licence is ideal as it also shows your address.
- Proof of account number and sort code for your direct debit form. A debit card often shows your bank account number and sort code.
- Proof of address. The address shown on a driving licence is fine. Don’t worry if your address is changing.
- Credit or debit card to make your first storage payment. We do not accept cash payments for storage.
- Proof of your own insurance if you are not taking our insurance option.
- If you don’t opt to make ongoing payments by direct debit an administration fee of £10 per month is due.
Room Size & Shape
Due to construction constraints rooms vary slightly in size & shape. Each room is allocated to the closest size band.
If you would prefer a rectangular or square room or need a certain length or width for a particular piece of furniture for example please let us know.